Name List of Booking Adik Beradik Ahnaf Homestay

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jeff's Travels: Shah Alam - i-City in May 2013

Jeff's Travels: Shah Alam - i-City

My friend treated me to i-City, Shah Alam, few weeks back as my birthday treat (a one-month late birthday gift). I always thought that i-City is only for its night light view but apparently, there are other attractions beside the night light show. It was a Group On promotion that we took which include five attractions available in i-City.


First of all, we went to the Water World @ i-City for some water rides. To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the rides available in the park. It was just too small to justify its name. I mean, I would have assume a water theme park named Water World @ i-City would take hours to fully finish their rides. But, sadly, all it took was just an hour plus and you are done with it.


Untuk mengetahui cerita lebih lanjut, klik tajuk / title di atas ni.


Pihak kami ada menyediakan homestay dan perkhidmatan teksi untuk anda sekeluarga.

Peta Laluan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JavaScript Free Code