Name List of Booking Adik Beradik Ahnaf Homestay

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Trick Art Museum , I-City Shah Alam

Konah :Malaysia Lifestyle Blogger: Trick Art Museum , I-City Shah Alam

Last Merdeka holiday , there are lots of last minute plan  activities that I jumped in. One of the agenda : I went to Trick Art Museum , Yeeppiee... (tak yalah yepie sangat, I quite outdated since a lots of my friend already visited to this place). I remember when 1st time I knew about Trick Art Museum, when Haniszalikha went to Trick Art Musuem ,Korean. Masa itu Malaysia tak ada Trick art ni even " Jalan- Jalan Seni Penang" does not exist at all upon that time and I wondered , is Malaysia will  have this amazing arts ? Yes. Malaysia Boleh.

Klik tajuk yang ada kaler kuning tu untuk tahu lebih lanjut.

Pihak kami ada menyediakan homestay murah di shah alam dan perkhidmatan teksi untuk anda sekeluarga.

Peta Laluan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

JavaScript Free Code